You must first complete your Uncommon Perks account setup in order to cancel your Perks membership or Perks Free Trial online.
You can complete your Perks account setup from the Perks Welcome email by clicking the link to set a password, then follow the steps to cancel your Perks membership or renewal from your account page.
Alternatively, you can follow the reset password flow via the link to reset password page. You'll need to enter the email associated with your Perks membership, click reset password, then click on the reset password email link & log into your account to cancel.
If you prefer not to cancel online, please contact our Customer Service team via email at email@example.com or live chat.
- To cancel your Perks membership online, sign in to your Uncommon Goods account. Our sign in button is located at the upper right hand of our website.
- Once you're logged in, select Manage Perks Membership to navigate to your Uncommon Perks page.
- From your Uncommon Perks page, select "Cancel Membership". You must complete your Perks account setup to cancel online. This applies to purchased memberships and free trials.
- Your membership is eligible for a refund within 30 days of purchasing the membership or of the renewal charge and if you have not placed any orders using the Perks free shipping benefits.
Once canceled, we'll automatically credit your original payment method. We are unable to process refunds for memberships that are older than 30 days or which have been used for free shipping one or more times.
Refunds usually take 1 business day to process. Please give your bank 3-5 business days to post this credit to your balance. We'll send a confirmation email to the address on file once the membership has been canceled and credited.
- If your membership is not eligible for a refund, but you'd still like to cancel, select the Turn off auto renew link just below. This will deactivate your Perks membership and cancel any future charges at the end of your membership.