Your one stop shop for events and gifting
What we can do for you
We know how painful it is to source, collate and build gift boxes for employee appreciation and company events. It starts with researching and selecting the perfect items. Then you need to negotiate prices to fit within a budget, manage delivery timelines from multiple vendors – and course correct if a vendor is going to be late. And, finally, you have to assemble and distribute the gifts – including getting the presentation right. All while working under a tight deadline and having a day job.
Let us do the leg work for you. We’ll handle the whole process - find the perfect items, pack them in beautiful packaging and ship them directly to your team or clients. Leave it to us and we’ll make your team feel special and make you look like a hero.
Over the last 20+ years, Uncommon Goods has developed the ability to:
- Offer personal shopping experience to maximize your budget’s wow factor, and outsources the whole process
- Customize products with corporate logos and individual names
- Kit and assemble boxes from multiple manufacturers
- Add special packaging and inserts
- Gift box the order
- Insert flyers or letters from your CEO/event organizer
- Send to individual addresses or palletize the order and send as freight
- Establish recurring programs
- Offer digital-only products and experiences
Our goal is to help you have the best gifting experience possible for your event or employee appreciation. We are here to serve you in as big or as small of a capacity as you want.
Take a look at some of our Corporate Gift Ideas
HOW IT WORKS
- We are able to discount purchases of $1,000 or more of the same item.
- Discounts will vary based on quantity ordered and availability.
- Most items require a minimum of 1-2 weeks lead-time, but some items may be delivered more quickly.
We require payment for corporate orders before they ship. While we cannot bill by PO or via wholesale account, we’re happy to provide a detailed quote before you place your order. We require that all orders be signed by the purchaser and returned to us via email before the order is placed. Delays in submitting your signed approval may impact our ability to deliver the order in the timeframe requested.
We accept bank-issued checks, MasterCard, Visa, Discover, American Express credit cards, and Paypal as valid forms of payment.
Get started by filling out one of our corporate order forms!