Welcome to the Uncommon Experiences help page! We’re excited to introduce our line-up of unique and entertaining Experiences. These interactive classes are a fun way to learn a new skill, create a piece of art, or even whip up something tasty by yourself or with friends and loved ones. Experiences also make an unforgettable gift for birthdays, anniversaries, and even date nights. Here’s where you’ll find some frequently asked questions about Uncommon Experiences. If you have additional questions about Experiences, please email email@example.com. For other questions, please contact our customer service team.
Where will my experience take place?
All experiences take place live on Zoom. You’ll receive several types of confirmation emails from us.
- An Order Confirmation Email right after you place your order. This includes all purchase information and zoom details.
- A Class Details Email which arrives just seconds after your Order Confirmation and will include a link to the Zoom meeting and an attachment/link(s), highlighting what to prepare for the class.
- An Event Reminder Email will follow, (also with zoom details) about 48 hours before your class.
- A duplicate of the Event Reminder will be sent out 4 hours prior to class.
- Lastly, a Thank You Email once class has concluded.
How can I purchase an experience as a gift?
Make the purchase as you normally would (add to cart and check out), then email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know the email of the person who is receiving the gift; we’ll add it to the list. If you would prefer to keep this as a surprise, we’ll only email you the updates and you can provide the info to the recipient when it works best for you.
CLICK HERE to download and print a note to let them know the class is coming up—and worth the wait.
What if I want to give an experience as a gift and I don’t know what date works for my recipient?
- If you’re somewhat certain of a date that might work, purchase that date. If it doesn’t work, the gift recipient can reschedule via our Track and Manage orders page or by clicking the unique reschedule link in the Class Details Email.
- If you have no idea whatsoever, you can purchase an Uncommon Goods Gift Certificate and include a message indicating what Experience you’re gifting them.
Can I invite others to join my class, or do I need to purchase multiple classes?
Each class is designed to accommodate 1-2 people per screen for an optimal experience. If you’d like to arrange for a larger group of people, we offer private Uncommon Experiences.
Do you offer private experiences?
Yes! Email us at email@example.com for more info. We can alter most of our current classes to a private experience (pending instructor availability). If you have a class in mind, let us know. If you need a little help finding what’s right for you, we’re always happy to help.
Private Experiences are great for family, friends and corporate/office events.
Will I need to buy other supplies for the experience?
This depends on the class - some classes come with everything and some do require additional materials. You can check this out before buying by looking at the additional supplies needed on the respective class item page. For example, our Mixology classes all require fresh fruit and other ingredients you’ll want to buy at your local market.