Welcome to the Uncommon Experiences help page! We’re excited to introduce our line-up of unique and entertaining Experiences. These interactive classes are a fun way to learn a new skill, create a piece of art, or even whip up something tasty by yourself or with friends and loved ones. Experiences also make an unforgettable gift for birthdays, anniversaries, and even date nights. Here’s where you’ll find some frequently asked questions about Uncommon Experiences. If you have additional questions about Experiences, please email email@example.com. For other questions, please contact our customer service team.
A quick note - please add firstname.lastname@example.org to your email contacts so that you don’t miss any communication about your upcoming experiences.
Where will my experience take place?
All experiences take place live on Zoom. You’ll receive three types of confirmation emails from us.
- An order confirmation email right after you place your order. This includes all purchase information and does not include the zoom details.
- A confirmation from the Experiences Team. This usually arrives within 2-3 business days after your purchase. This will include a link to the Zoom meeting and an attachment highlighting what to prepare for the class.
- A reminder email (also with Zoom details) about 48 hours before your class.
How can I purchase an experience as a gift?
Make the purchase as you normally would (add to cart and check out), then email us at email@example.com and let us know the email of the person who is receiving the gift; we’ll add it to the list. If you would prefer to keep this as a surprise, we’ll only email you the updates and you can provide the info to the recipient when it works best for you.
Can I invite others to join my class, or do I need to purchase multiple classes?
Each class is designed to accommodate 1-2 people per screen for an optimal experience. If you’d like to arrange for a larger group of people, we offer private Uncommon Experiences.
Do you offer private experiences?
Yes! Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more info. We can alter most of our current classes to a private experience (pending instructor availability). If you have a class in mind, let us know. If you need a little help finding what’s right for you, we’re always happy to help.
What if I want to give an experience as a gift and I don’t know what date works for my recipient?
- If you’re somewhat certain of a date that might work, purchase that date. If it doesn’t work, the recipient can reach out to us to make alternate arrangements.
- If you have no idea whatsoever, you can purchase an Uncommon Goods Gift Certificate and include a message indicating what Experience you’re gifting them.
Will I need to buy other supplies for the experience?
This depends on the class - some classes come with everything and some do require additional materials. You can check this out before buying by looking at the additional supplies needed on the respective class page. Additionally, we have a full list of experiences and their additional requirements here. For example, our Mixology classes all require fresh fruit and other ingredients you’ll want to buy at your local markets.