We've been noticing that most carriers (USPS, FedEx, Newgistics, UPS, etc) aren't scanning packages as frequently as they normally do. Some packages will appear to be stuck in a single location for multiple days and then suddenly deliver on time to the customer, others don't show any movement in-transit until the order is delivery. This can understandably be a bit confusing and frustrating.
We message expected delivery dates when you select your shipping option, throughout the rest of the checkout process, in the order confirmation email, and on the view/manage order page. Please give the carrier until 8 pm local time on your expected delivery date for them to deliver your order.
If it's already past 8 pm local time on your expected delivery date, the fastest way to get this issue addressed and issue a replacement order or refund for you is below:
Report your problem online:
1. Sign in to your account or use this link to locate your order https://www.uncommongoods.com/orderLookup/orderLookup. Enter your order number (excluding the dash and the number(s) after the dash), and enter the billing zip code.
2. Click on REPORT A PROBLEM. On the next screen, choose the problem that best matches your situation, and click on the START RETURN button
3. If your order seems to be lost in transit or is otherwise late, choose the checkbox labeled "I never received this order".
4. Follow the prompts on the screen. Select if you prefer a refund or a replacement for the item(s).
5. Enter the email address where we’ll send your pre-paid return label (if you need one) and a confirmation email, then submit your return.
If your order is stuck in transit, there's still a chance that the original order will arrive. If this happens, please let us know and we'll issue you a pre-paid return label to return any duplicates.