We have never printed prices on our invoices because we know that lots of our orders are gifts for somebody else. Essentially, every invoice acts as a gift receipt.
Your email confirmation will contain pricing details, but never the packing slip or product. The packing slip will show this information:
- Purchaser's name and address
- Recipient's name and address
- Date the order was placed
- A printed gift message, if one was included in the order
- A list of item names and quantities ordered
If you'd like to send a gift anonymously (Secret Santa is a popular event), please send the gift to yourself instead of directly to the gift recipient as we're unable to edit or exclude the packing slip from the order and we have no way to anonymize the order.