When you submit your product for review (http://www.uncommongoods.com/designs) you have the option of allowing only our buyers to evaluate your product by selecting “I would prefer my product to be evaluated by UncommonGoods buyers only”, or you can opt to allow our buyers and customers to weigh in and give feedback about your product by choosing “I would prefer my product to be evaluated by both UncommonGoods buyers and shopper”. Click the following link to see some examples of vendors and artists who have chosen to solicit feedback from our shoppers: http://www.uncommongoods.com/voting/product/begin
Articles in this section
- Submit your item(s) here!
- How can I contact your buyers directly?
- I submitted my item for your buyers to review. How long will it take before I hear back from someone?
- What does this mean? “…product to be evaluated by both UncommonGoods buyers and shoppers”
- What do you look for in a new vendor partnership?
- How do I get in the UncommonGoods catalog?
- How can I get my product in front of your buyers?