We get it, mistakes happen!
You’ve got a very small window of time to cancel or make changes to your warehouse item, order (it is a small window of time as we are promising orders as quickly as possible to ensure on-time delivery). To edit your shipping address, add or edit a gift message, or to cancel your order, go to Track & Manage Orders.
- Enter your order number and billing zip code
- Find the order you need to edit
- Make the necessary changes
All Custom / Dropship orders are final once submitted with no exceptions.
Good news: our invoices never contain pricing, so no need to request a gift receipt or mark the order as a gift.
- Edits that change the order price (e.g. adding or removing items, or buying a gift box) are unavailable once an order has been placed. To make these changes, you will need to cancel your order and place a new one.
- Refunds for canceled orders will be issued to the original payment method used within 24 hours. Please allow 3-5 business days for refunds to post to your payment account. You will receive a confirmation email once your refund has been issued.
- Also, we regret that online changes cannot be made to shipments with a custom item, orders shipping internationally, or orders that have already left our warehouse