We're sorry to hear that there's a problem with your order!
If an item you ordered arrived damaged, you can request a refund or replacement by creating a return online and printing a return shipping label from home.
Create a return online:
1. Go to our Order Lookup page.
2. Enter your order number (xxxxxxx-x) and billing or shipping zip code.
3. Check the box next to the item(s) that you’d like to return, then start your return.
4. Gift recipients can select “Return a gift” before starting a return and the purchaser will not be notified.
5. Choose the reason for your return and a refund method, then enter any additional refund information that may be needed.
6. Enter the email address where we’ll send a confirmation and pre-paid return label, then submit your return.
Shipping your return:
1. Pack your items securely. Include your packing slip (not required).
2. Use the USPS prepaid return label at any USPS office.
3. We'll process your return according to your return ID request within 2-3 weeks from the day you send it back.