We're sorry to hear that there's a problem with your order!
The fastest way to report the issue and request a refund or replacement is by reporting the issue online.*
Create a return online:
- Go to our Order Lookup page.
- Enter your 8-digit order number and billing zip code.
- Check the box next to the item(s) that you’d like to return, then start your return.
- Gift recipients can select “Return a gift” before starting a return and the purchaser will not be notified.
- Choose the reason for your return and a refund method, then enter any additional refund information that may be needed.
- Note: If you are using track and manage to report a missing piece or component to your item, be sure to enter those details in the additional notes box, which you'll be prompted with only after selecting: report a problem > selecting the return box next to the item > selecting the damage/incomplete drop down.
- Enter the email address where we’ll send a confirmation and pre-paid return label, then submit your return.
- If your items are all in stock and you need the replacement order to arrive by a specific date, such as Valentine's Day or a birthday, please email your confirmation number to firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll upgrade shipping for you. Otherwise, you can expect to receive your replacement within 7 business days.
Shipping your return:
- Pack your items securely. Include your packing slip (not required, but super nice).
- Use the USPS prepaid return label at any USPS office or arrange for USPS to collect the package for you. More info here. This service is free of charge, regardless of the number of packages you are sending.
- We'll process your return according to your return ID request, within 2-3 weeks from the day you send it back.
*If your order is shipping outside of the US, please email email@example.com instead.