Most of our items are in-stock and ship quickly. Once you begin the checkout process and enter your shipping address, you'll be able to see the shipping costs and select your shipping method. Once your shipping method is selected the expected delivery dates will appear.
- Some items, such as custom or made-to-order pieces will take a bit longer to ship. The expected ship by date for each of these items will appear on the item page and several times throughout your checkout process. You can also view the expected delivery dates once your shipping method is selected at checkout. Proof item ship dates may update after the order date when ship date is based on the date the proof is approved.
- If an item is on backorder and scheduled to ship at a later date, we'll notify you before you add the item to your basket.
- If an item is out of stock, you won't be able to add it to your shopping basket, however you can add your email to the item page, and we'll notify you once it's back in stock!
- Our advice during the holidays is -- Order as early as you can! We cannot guarantee that 100% of orders will be delivered timely; our carriers are doing their very best to deliver your packages, but we can't foresee all possible problems.
- Click Here to view our Shipping Methods and Timeframes