We've made returning things even easier!
For orders that shipped within the U.S. follow the steps below and start your return online and print a free return label. For orders that shipped outside of the U.S., please visit our International Return instructions FAQ.
Create a return online:
1. Log into your account or click here to find your order.
2. Enter your 8-digit order number and billing zip code, then choose one of two options to begin:
3. Check the box next to the item(s) that you’d like to return, then start your return.
4. Gift recipients can select “Return a gift” before starting a return and the purchaser will not be notified.
5. Choose the reason for your return and a refund method, then enter any additional refund information that may be needed.
6. Enter the email address where we’ll send a confirmation and pre-paid return label, then submit your return.
If you are using track and manage to report a missing piece or component to your item, be sure to enter those details in the additional notes box, which you'll be prompted with only after selecting: report a problem > selecting the return box next to the item > selecting the damage/incomplete drop down.
Shipping your return:
1. Pack your items securely. Include your packing slip (not required).
2. Attach the label to the shipping box and give it to any postal worker.
3. We'll process your return once we receive it in our warehouse. Transit time for us to receive your return can be as long as 3 weeks from the day you send it back.
- Returns that are not received by our warehouse after 40 days of creating the return label are automatically closed in our system. Please contact us at email@example.com if your return has not been shipped or processed by warehouse after 40 days of creating your return label.
- Customized and made-to-order items cannot be returned.
- Our fine jewelry line comes with a 30-day return policy - after 30 days, returns are not eligible.
Click here to review our Return Policy and other information about returning an item to us.