We stand behind our items and we don’t put time limits on returns. How many retailers can say that they have a forever return policy?
Return Processing Time:
- Returns typically take 2-3 weeks to receive and process.
- Once we receive your return, we will process the refund, replacement, or issue a gift certificate depending on your desired refund method.
Returns that are not received by our warehouse after 40 days of creating the return label are automatically closed in our system. Please contact us at email@example.com if your return has not been shipped or processed by warehouse after 40 days of creating your return label.
- Refunds can only be issued to the purchaser's original payment method or as a gift certificate.
- Issued refunds may take 3-5 business days to post to your payment account.
- Issued email gift certificates may take 24 hours to arrive in your inbox and post mail gift certificates usually deliver within 3-6 business days.
- Refunds are issued only for returned items and do not include the cost of shipping.
- Gift recipients can select “Return a gift” before starting a return and the purchaser will not be notified. Click here to learn more about return instructions.
- Gift recipients who have returned an item or reported an order problem can request a gift certificate, replacement order, or a refund back to the purchaser's original payment method only. We are unable to refund a gift recipient's payment card or issue gift recipient check refund.
- We regret that customized items cannot be returned.
- An exception to this would be our fine jewelry line, which comes with a 30-day return policy - after 30 days, returns are not eligible.
- At this time, we are unable to process exchanges for online returns.
- Return refunds can be issued back to the original PayPal transaction within 12 months of the purchase. If the PayPal transaction has exceeded 12 months, a check will be issued to the purchaser.
- If the original payment card has been canceled, expired, or was closed, a check will be issued to the purchaser.
- If we suspect a return to be fraudulent, abusive, or unduly repetitive, we reserve the right to refuse it and no returns will be granted.