We primarily use USPS (US Postal Service) and UPS (United Parcel Service). Orders shipped with Economy service are typically delivered by USPS. We use a regional carrier called OnTrac for some of our orders shipping to the western portion of the United States.
If your order is shipping to a PO box address, final delivery will always be made by USPS regardless of which shipping type you choose.
Orders shipping outside of the US are typically shipped via DHL Express, though in some cases a local carrier, such as Canada Post, will make the final delivery.
A few tips:
- We are unable to send specific delivery information, such as "leave on the back porch" or "please deliver after 4 pm" to the carriers.
- Deliveries normally occur between 8 am and 8 pm, but we are unable to request or guarantee a specific delivery time or window of time.
- UPS sometimes uses Access Points if the customer isn't home for the first delivery and the driver feels that it's too risky to leave the package unattended. More information about Access Points here: http://bit.ly/2F1xRSJ
- If an Access Point isn't available in your area, UPS will leave a notice and attempt delivery on the next business day.
- Packages delivered within the United States typically don't require signatures unless they exceed $500 in value or they are custom-made and of high value.
If you have additional questions that we haven't answered here, please contact our customer service team at email@example.com or 888-365-0056