STATUS CODES DURING SET-UP
Slow Pulsing Green – Your Touch Lamp will always pulse a slow pulsing green when first plugged in, this means it is looking for your WiFi.
Fast Pulsing Orange – Your Touch Lamp cannot find your WiFi.
Most likely you have not configured you lamp to WiFi. Go to filimin.com/setup to configure it.
Another reason could be that your WiFi is not in range and you should try moving your Touch Lamp to a location closer to your router.
Finally, the Filimin cannot run on 5GHz WiFi. It will only find and connect to 2.4GHz. Make sure your WiFi is configured to allow a 2.4GHz connection. Most routers are capable of a range, but some need to be configured manually to one or the other.
Solid Red – Your Touch Lamp will always show a solid red during its boot-up process while it checks for and possibly downloads and installs a firmware update. Do Not Unplug Touch Lamp During This Time.
- Didn’t receive email – Check spam folder.
- Email loop – Clear cache or try a different browser.
- Lamp is unresponsive – May have been unplugged during setup - If unplugged while solid red, lamp will need to be returned to manufacturer.
Not connecting with other lamps in group
- Registered at different email than invitation sent to – Resend invitation to same email as lamp registered to.
- On registration page lamp is in unassigned category – Drag into group category.
- Group has not been set up – Set up a group and send out invitations.
Auto Configuration on Windows PCs
- Windows users are usually successful using the Auto Configuration app to connect their lamp to WiFi.
- Visit filimin.com/support/
- The third bullet under "Troubleshooting" (on the right) is: I'm having trouble connecting my Filimin to WiFi. <-- select this one.
- Download the autoconfig program via the links within this paragraph:
To help those who do have Windows devices, we have an autoconfiguration program to help; if your Windows device is connected to your 2.4Ghz home network, download and run our program and it will configure your Filimin to you WiFi network name and password for you.
PDFs and YouTube Links